RE: st: RE: Behaviour of -tokenize- shouldn't it drop the parsing character?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Behaviour of -tokenize- shouldn't it drop the parsing character?
Date   Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:02:53 +0100

-tknz- from SSC puts a specified stub in front of
the default names 1, 2, 3, etc. Thus you can
tokenize into macros foo1, foo2, foo3, etc.

This is occasionally useful when you want
to work with the results of -tokenize-
and also another set of numbered macros.

David Elliott