st: RE: check 2 of 3 variables agree a majority decision captured in4th variable

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: check 2 of 3 variables agree a majority decision captured in4th variable
Date   Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:18:05 +0100

This sounds best handled as an initial -generate-
followed by a series of -replace ... if ...-.

That is not to rule out the usefulness of -assert-.

Be aware also of -max()- and -cond()-. In the latter
case there is a leisurely tutorial:

SJ-5-3  pr0016  . . Depending on conditions: a tutorial on the cond() function
        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . D. Kantor and S. B. Else
        Q3/05   SJ 5(3):413--420                                 (no commands)
        tutorial on the cond() function

Eamonn O'Brien