Re: st: Re: MICOMBINE & GLLAMM

From   Dan MacNulty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: MICOMBINE & GLLAMM
Date   Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:12:50 -0700

Rodrigo,
Thanks for the reply. According to the BU web site the url you cite is not found or unreadable. Is it specified correctly?

Dan

Rodrigo A. Alfaro wrote:

Dan,

I wrote a program called mira to compute
MI regression analysis... it has the same idea
as micombine...
net from http://people.bu.edu/ralfaro/stata/

I think that it works for your case. If not
You can change it for your purpose

Rodrigo.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan MacNulty" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 1:26 PM
Subject: st: MICOMBINE & GLLAMM

Has anyone faced the problem of imputing missing values in the context of a multi-level random effects model? ICE works for generating the imputed datasets, but GLLAMM is apparently not a certified regression command for MICOMBINE. To get around this I'm considering running GLLAMM on each imputed dataset and somehow combining results manually, though I fear this may be a naive approach. I'd be grateful to learn how others have handled this problem.

Dan MacNulty
Dept. of Ecology, Evolution & Behavior
University of Minnesota

*