Re: st: update to margeff available

Subject   Re: st: update to margeff available
Date   Tue, 03 Oct 2006 12:56:45 -0500

At 08:21 AM 10/3/2006, Tamas Bartus (tbartus) wrote:
Thanks to Kit Baum, a new update to the margeff package is available through the SSC archive.
The gologit2 command is fully supported, partial effects can be obtained whatever link function is specified during estimation of the gologit2 model.
Thanks to Tamas for these changes. I originally wrote mfx2 because margeff did not work with my gologit2 program. I'll want to do a little more testing, but so far it seems that all is well. Since margeff is much faster than mfx2 and offers several additional powerful features, I am very happy to see these enhancements.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]