st: binary quantile regression

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: binary quantile regression
Date   Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:49:47 -0400

Below is a question posted Jan. 25, 2004 for which I can not find a
response. Does anyone have any information on binary quantile regression in
Stata? Thank you.

Paul Zorn.
I was wondering if any of you are doing work using binary quantile
regression in Stata. Here are two links to papers with examples on credit
scoring and labor force participation:
http://www.econ.upenn.edu/~kordas/research/creditscore.pdf
http://www.econ.upenn.edu/~kordas/research/sbrq.pdf
The author provides the code in S-Plus but I could not find anything on
this model in Stata.
Thanks, Jose Pagan.