RE: st: Health Survey for England

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Health Survey for England
Date   Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:54:03 +0100

Looking at this orthogonally, I was puzzled by
the reference to England here and wondered whether
this reflected a common confusion between England
and the (unfortunately named) United Kingdom.

Further search indicated that there is not only a
Health Survey for England
but also a Welsh Health Survey
and a Scottish Health Survey.

I am unable to say to say whether the people of Northern
Ireland are covered by something else.

All this, by the way, has nothing to do with Chris' question.

Nick (part English, part Welsh, married to a Scot of part Irish descent)
[email protected]

Christopher W. Ryan