st: =?utf-8?B?UkU6IFJFOiBSRTogUkU6IFJFOiBSRTogUkU6IFJFOiA=?==?utf-8?B?UkU6IFJFOiBSRTogc3Q6IMK0w7DCuMK0OiBzdDogSG93IHRv?==?utf-8?B?IGNob29zZSBhIHByb3BlciBtb2RlbCBpZiB0aGUgZGU=?==?utf-8?B?cGVuZGVudCB2YXJpYWJsZSBpcyB3aXRoaW4gYm91bmQ=?==?utf-8?B?cz8=?=

From   "Cheng, Xiaoqiang" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: =?utf-8?B?UkU6IFJFOiBSRTogUkU6IFJFOiBSRTogUkU6IFJFOiA=?==?utf-8?B?UkU6IFJFOiBSRTogc3Q6IMK0w7DCuMK0OiBzdDogSG93IHRv?==?utf-8?B?IGNob29zZSBhIHByb3BlciBtb2RlbCBpZiB0aGUgZGU=?==?utf-8?B?cGVuZGVudCB2YXJpYWJsZSBpcyB3aXRoaW4gYm91bmQ=?==?utf-8?B?cz8=?=
Date   Mon, 2 Oct 2006 17:01:24 +0200

Thank you very much for your advice.

I will try.

Xiaoqiang Cheng