Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: RE: Summary Statistics and Xtabond

From   "Asiedu, Elizabeth" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Summary Statistics and Xtabond
Date   Mon, 2 Oct 2006 05:32:59 -0500

Thanks for the prompt response. The e(sample) worked. My second question is this:
how do I get the list of countries included in the  estimations, since for example countries with one observation (in my original dataset) are dropped due to differencing and/or the inclusion of lags.