Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: matrix to Mata

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: matrix to Mata
Date   Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:30:18 -0400

Dan said

Any advice on how to read a matrix from a previously fit model in to mata?

I want to do something with the coefficient vector, like

matrix b = e(b)

Then pass this to mata for further work. I can see how to do this with
variables, but not matrices.

help mata, list of functions, Stata interface functions -> st_matrix will do the job.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics

* For searches and help try: