From   "Maarten Buis" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Results from -bootstrap-
Date   Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:24:00 +0200

Various results can be "-ereturn-end" if you type -estat bootstrap- after your bootstrap command.

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting adress:

+31 20 5986715

-----Original Message-----
From: []On Behalf Of Herb Smith
Sent: donderdag 28 september 2006 15:13
Subject: st: Results from -bootstrap-

I am running -bootstrap- with my estimator.  I would like to -return- and
cumulate results across repeated samples (from the original population)
via -simulate- .  But I am at a loss as to where to find the statistics
produced by -bootstrap- (or -estat bootstrap-), e.g., the estimated 95%
confidence intervals.  I mean, I obviously see them on the screen, for any
given -bootstrap-, but neither

-return list-

-ereturn list-

show me any scalars, macros, or matrixes I can "grab" to pass on to