Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: ivtobit with varying censoring variable?

From   Christina Gathmann <>
Subject   st: ivtobit with varying censoring variable?
Date   Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:40:43 -0700

I have panel data, which is censored from above in the dependent variable.
However, the censor changes from year to year.

I want to estimate a tobit model using instrumental variables as I have endogenous independent variables.

Is there any way to adjust ivtobit or use another command in Stata to do this?

Many thanks!

Christina Gathmann
Stanford University

* For searches and help try: