Statalist The Stata Listserver

[no subject]

"The schemes lean1 and lean2 have no background tinting, markers are
black, bars and areas have black outline, y-axis labels are horizontal,
and legends are placed to the right of the plot area. The difference
between the two is that scheme lean1 has a framed plot area without
gridlines, while lean2 has horizontal gridlines, but no frame."

My lean1 boxplots have horizontal gridlines, which I'd like to get rid
of.  Running Stata 8 on Win98, updated.  My lean scheme package is
gr0002_3.  Am I doing something wrong?

Christopher W. Ryan, MD
and Wilson Family Practice Residency, Johnson City, NY
GnuPG and PGP public keys available at

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]