Re: st: Making changes to Two Stata files at once

From   "Jia Xiangping" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Making changes to Two Stata files at once
Date   Tue, 19 Sep 2006 03:15:56 +0800

Dear Rachel,

If I were you, I would do it with two approaches:

1)  Write do file. Run it at the first datafile. Then tailor the
situation in terms of  the second datafile, and make modification.
This approach is valid if the two datafiles are comparable.

2) Alternatively, you can merge these two files together and run your commands.