From   "Anders Alexandersson" <andersalex@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: gllapred command
Date   Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:04:10 -0400

Did you use gllapred immediately after gllamm? What gllamm syntax did
you type? Can you reproduce the problem on dataset provided by
StataCorp? Does running your gllapred command with trace on help to
narrow down the problem?

Anders Alexandersson
andersalex@gmail.com

Prathiba Natesan <prathibachaj@gmail.com> wrote:
       I am using GLLAPRED to estimate the latent traits of people
from an IRT analysis I performed using GLLAMM. I performed GLLAMM to
produce the item estimates and then used the GLLAPRED command as
follows:
gllapred nscore, u
But the program says that M_Nu not found. Could anyone tell me what
the problem here might be?