Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Runlines from Autoit fo Stata 9.2 MP

From   "Richard Palmer-Jones" <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Runlines from Autoit fo Stata 9.2 MP
Date   Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:40:00 +0100

Dear Readers

I have been using the autoit script from Friederich Heubler for a long
tiem with various versions of Stata. I can see no difference in my
script to that I use with Stata 9.2 SE other than the window name
("Stata/MP 9.2") but in SE it works fine while with Stata 9.2 MP I
find that the lines selected do not run until I click on the Stata MP

Thanks in antici[pation