Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Books recommendataion?

From   Ulrich Kohler <kohler@wz-berlin.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Books recommendataion?
Date   Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:52:18 +0200

vora n wrote:
> [...]

Chapter 11 of "Data Anlysis Using Stata" written by Frauke Kreuter and myself
is an introduction to writing Ado-Files. I find it excellent, naturally.
What others thing about the book can be seen from a review in the Stata
Journal and from two reviews on amazon.com.

Many regards

Ulrich Kohler

--
kohler@wz-berlin.de