Re: st: RE: avoid collapse and yet get matrix of unit specific means in panel data

From   "Tom Boonen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: avoid collapse and yet get matrix of unit specific means in panel data
Date   Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:09:04 -0400

Great, thanks a ton Nick. This helps a lot!