st: RE: RE: Graphing complex sample survey data

From   "Honey, Wayne, DOH" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Graphing complex sample survey data
Date   Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:56:51 -0600

Thank you for your quick response, Nick.  I will look for the earlier
message from you and Ulrich Kohler.

Wayne

Wayne A. Honey, MPH
Survey Epidemiologist