Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: error in ML computation GLLAMM

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <>
Subject   Re: st: error in ML computation GLLAMM
Date   Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:51:25 -0500

Just curious: why don't you want to use -xtmixed- for a linear random
effects model instead?

On 9/8/06, Inna Khousnoullina <> wrote:
Dear all,

I can't find en error in my computation of a gllamm-model. The same
model provided useful estimation of coefficients and variances for
other dependent variables of my dataset. I don't understand why the
same model does not function with another dependent variable.

lnf38_4 is my depvar, I control for modus (modus==1), intnr is 2-level
and point 3rd-level.

Stas Kolenikov