Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: foreach program

From   Scott Cunningham <>
Subject   Re: st: foreach program
Date   Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:34:46 -0400

This appears to be working. I'm going to have to really dig into this to figure out why mine did not work, though. I admit, I don't understand when to use -forval- and -foreach-. They seem interchangeable, but you identified an efficiency gain for using - forval- here that I need to better understand. I can study the manuals, though.

Thanks again.

* For searches and help try: