st: Re: Autocorrelation in unbalanced panels

From   "Christer Thrane" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Autocorrelation in unbalanced panels
Date   Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:56:03 +0200

Hi,

I think -xtgee- alows you test different correlation structures between the panels and/or using robust standard errors, irrespective of whether the panels are balanced or not.

HTH,

Christer

Professor Christer Thrane
Department of Social Science