From   "Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311)" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: -betafit- and -dirifit- updated on ssc (oops!)
Date   Fri, 8 Sep 2006 08:55:58 -0500

Maarten - My apologies. I had my own defunct file named -betafit.ado-
that did something entirely different and that I had forgotten about.
Yours works fine and exactly matches a -ml- program for beta regression
that I had written previously. But I like yours because it has all the
options, etc. of a real Stata program. Sorry about bothering you or
anyone else on the list.

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Maarten buis
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: st: RE: -betafit- and -dirifit- updated on ssc

Weird, no version of -betafit- that I have worked on has ever refered to
a text file, also the filename does not ring any bels. I am also not
able to reproduce the error with my data. Could you sent me (privately)
a data file and commands that reproduce this error?

--- "Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311)" <> wrote:
> Maarten - Upon trying the -betafit- program, I received a message
> about a missing a text file (tpdf.txt). How do I obtain it? Are there
> any other separate files for -betafit- or -dirifit- that need to be
> downloaded?

Maarten L. Buis
Department of Social Research Methodology Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting adress:

+31 20 5986715

Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with