RE: st: Label problem - fdasave

From   Fred Wolfe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected], <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Label problem - fdasave
Date   Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:55:46 -0500

Thanks. Nick. Those are helpful points.

I guess one might complain weakly that Stata's behavior is inconsistent. If the label no longer exists tabulate doesn't complain but fdause fails. Perhaps fdause should issue a warning that the label don't exist rather than an error message.

Fred