Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Some technical problem with Stata

Subject   st: Some technical problem with Stata
Date   Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:47:25 +0100

Hi Stata list,

This is more a question directed to the Stata staff. I'm running
Intercooled Stata on a remote server. For some reason, when I tried to
open my file, it says it's not in Stata format and wouldn't open it.
Sounds like the file is corrupt. But I tried to open it again, and it
opened. Just wondering if there might have been changes to the file.