Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: suest for ologit

From   Olvar Bergland <>
Subject   st: suest for ologit
Date   Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:32:35 +0200

I am testing differences in coefficients across several ologit models.

When using suest and STATA v 9.2 I get the following error message:
“Score variables for model X contain missing values”

This did indeed work for with STATA version 8.2, but as I was revisiting the
analysis my old batch program crashed/stopped. Changing the command from
ologit to oprobit did not produce any error messages.

Searching the stata-list Bart Vanneste suggested regarding a similiar problem
for "suest for intreg":

>suest requires the predict, score option to give non-missing values,
>so I guess that’s where it goes wrong.

Any solutions to work around it? (For other reasons I want to keep the logit

Many thanks,
Olvar Bergland