From   "Yi Sun" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Dear Statlisters,
Date   Wed, 06 Sep 2006 02:13:46 +0100

Dear Statlisters,

i have encountered a few problems of carrying out the log likelihood test (lrtest) to determine whether the technical inefficiency exists in my model. I believe i will need to carry out an OLS estimate of my model, which uses the log likelihood statistic there in order to compute the statistic = -2 *{ln[L(H0)]-ln[L(H1)]}. On the other hand, i am wondering if there is a common that enables the frontier output to be worked out directly. Many thanks.

                                    Yi Sun