From   "stata_user stata_user" <stata_dofile@hotmail.co.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: error with mlogtest
Date   Wed, 06 Sep 2006 11:09:38 +0100

Dear all,
I am using stata 9 and working with mlogit , I want to apply the likelihood-ratio tests for independent variables
I have both binary independent variables and continuous independent variables, and my outcome has 3 categories

I have the follwoing error message when I use the mlogtest

Any help please, thanks

Sami

mlogtest, all
mlogtest2 already defined
(error occurred while loading mlogtest.ado)

Windows Live™ Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/