Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: error with mlogtest

From   "stata_user stata_user" <>
Subject   st: error with mlogtest
Date   Wed, 06 Sep 2006 11:09:38 +0100

Dear all,
I am using stata 9 and working with mlogit , I want to apply the likelihood-ratio tests for independent variables
I have both binary independent variables and continuous independent variables, and my outcome has 3 categories

I have the follwoing error message when I use the mlogtest

Any help please, thanks

mlogtest, all
mlogtest2 already defined
(error occurred while loading mlogtest.ado)

* For searches and help try: