Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: st) Creating Valid Var-Covar matrix

Subject   st: st) Creating Valid Var-Covar matrix
Date   Tue, 05 Sep 2006 00:12:14 -0600

I need to create my own valid var-cov matrix to correct var-cov of OLS with
generated regressor. Since not being familar with "creating code",I am looking
for a sample code to creating corrected var-Covariance matrix.
I would be so glad to let me know any sources or where I should go for a sample
ado file regarding this issue?
Thanks always