Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: SSC activity, August 2006

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: SSC activity, August 2006
Date   Sat, 2 Sep 2006 19:38:11 -0400

Could we not just ask Gallup <> to withdraw -outreg-
and let -outreg2- become -outreg- on SSC?  It would save all of us a
never-ending stream of messages beginning "I have a problem running
We might also address one source of the problem--in Stata, -help ssc-
suggests -ssc install outreg- in its only example of a downloadable
package! Can that imprimatur be switched to -outreg2- or -estout- perhaps?