Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: mulitple comments using // and #d;

From   "Michael S. Hanson" <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: mulitple comments using // and #d;
Date   Sat, 2 Sep 2006 12:05:16 -0400

On Sep 1, 2006, at 5:07 PM, SamL wrote:

Please don't do follow Mike's advice. Elegant though it may be to retire
-delimit-, several factors necessitate maintaining the command. I'll
mention only two.

One need not use delimit if one does not want to do so. But retiring the
command? That seems unwarranted.