Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Tabbed columns in estout or estimates table

From   "Richard Palmer-Jones" <>
Subject   st: Tabbed columns in estout or estimates table
Date   Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:21:46 +0100

Dear Readers

I run a regression over many sub-samples and want to produce a table
comparing coefficients etc. for different subsamples in columns.
"estout namelist , style(tab)" does not seem to put tabs between
columns, only at either end of each row. I can use "outreg namelist
using .., [append]" and get something nearer to what I want but having
invested considerable time in estout I would appreciate advice on
whether outreg is the appropriate command to use?

Thanks in advance