Re: st: Process for managing Statalist eMails with a GMail account

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Process for managing Statalist eMails with a GMail account
Date   Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:00:11 -0700 (PDT)

Marcello posted this message on my behalf because it did not reach
the list when I sent it from my account. Thanks, Marcello. I would
like to add (mainly for the list archives) that the permanent URL for
the mentioned page is
http://huebler.info/2005/20051003_statalist.html.

Friedrich