st: xtfisher -- too many values error

From   "Olga Gorbachev Melloni" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: xtfisher -- too many values error
Date   Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:32:35 -0400

Hi,

I am trying to test whether my data (individual consumption) has a unit root. but i am getting an error message saying that I have too many values.

What does this mean and how do i get over this problem? I tried to run it for a subset (for a specific cohort), but with no luck.

thanks,Olga

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/