Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: get predictions using mata

From   dferry <>
Subject   Re: st: get predictions using mata
Date   Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:12:41 -0400

I figured out how to make this little experiment work. But, I am still left w/ the question of how to make a mata matrix that is identical to the coefficient matrix, e(b), resulting from a regression in Stata. Is this possible?

Danielle Ferry