st: Another graphics schemes query

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Another graphics schemes query
Date   Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:58:01 +0100

I have another graphics scheme query. In the file scheme-s2color.scheme
(distributed with official Stata as the mother of all schemes), the
first 3 scheme entries are:

sequence 1210
label "s2 color"
system   naturally_white  1

What do these scheme entries do? I can find no mention, in the on-line
help tree under "help scheme entries", of scheme entries whose attribute
is "sequence", "label" or "system". However, based on their position in
the scheme file, I can't help thinking that they must be doing something
important that I ought to know. I am using the very latest Stata 9.2,
updated as of 28 August 2006, under Windows/XP.

Best wishes (and thanks in advance)

Roger

Roger Newson
Lecturer in Medical Statistics