RE: st: RE: local variable within a global macro?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: local variable within a global macro?
Date   Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:47:01 +0100

The terminology is:

long: global macros and local macros

short: globals and locals.

Thanks for excellent thread closure here,
an example for others to follow. I note
that the awkward numbering is the lesser
evil.

Nishant Dass