Re: st: RE: local variable within a global macro?

From   "Vimalanand S. Prabhu" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: local variable within a global macro?
Date   Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:21:52 -0400

Dear Nishant,

I had actually used `$X`p'' when X was defined as a local (as Kris has shown). I just checked my code, and it does not work for global.

Thanks,

Prabhu

De Swerdt, Kris wrote:

Is it necessary for the X's to be global macros?
Why not make them locals as well:
local X2 "age2 weight2 height2"
local X3 "age3 weight3 height3"
local X11 "age11 weight11 height11"