Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: ptrend for adjusted ORs

From   Joseph Coveney <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   Re: st: ptrend for adjusted ORs
Date   Mon, 28 Aug 2006 21:30:06 +0900

Jennifer N Solis wrote:

I am trying to calculate the ptrend for an adjusted OR. I know that the
command ptrend or ptrendi works for my crude OR, but is there a way to
include the other variables that I am adjusting with.

Would -tabodds- do what you want?  Or even -npt_s-? (The latter still might
have problems correcting for ties when a stratified analysis is asked for.)

Joseph Coveney

set more off
webuse lbw.dta, clear
tabodds low ptl