Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Re: list mechanics

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: list mechanics
Date   Sat, 26 Aug 2006 17:07:42 -0400

Two things (and not the only two) that can cause this behavior:
(1) subscribe to the list with one email address but try to post from
another (the message just disappears)
(2) include banned attachments--WinJunk, .zip files, binary files of
various sorts that are filtered by the listserv software--again, the
message will just disappear.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics