st: RE: Merge two long datasets? and re: stopping loops

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Merge two long datasets? and re: stopping loops
Date   Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:26:59 -0500

Claire,

Yes, it is possible to merge on more than one variable.  In fact, in the
example that I posted yesterday, -merge- used both momid and year to merge
the data set back to the original (which I called foo.dta).

Scott