RE : st: RE : Outsheet file to "txt" file

From   "Nicolas Couderc" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE : st: RE : Outsheet file to "txt" file
Date   Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:18:10 +0200

Marilyn,

With my code, you don't need to use the -outsheet- command. You just have to
include it where the -outsheet- command was, as a substitute of this
command.

Don't forget to change the name and path of the file in the first line of
the code.

Sincerely,
NC
-------
Nicolas Couderc

Centre d�Economie de la Sorbonne, TEAM & CNRS
Maison des Sciences Economiques,
Universit� Paris 1 - Panth�on-Sorbonne
106-112, boulevard de l'H�pital
F-75647, Paris, Cedex 13