Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: Flat or discontinuous region encountered! Help

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Flat or discontinuous region encountered! Help
Date   Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:47:31 +0100

On #1, the likelihood depends on the model
and the data. Therefore, you must
change one or both of those to make
any difference here.

On #2, the estimates may look identical
to the precision printed, but -ml-
may still be climbing, or trying to climb.

Prathiba Natesan