RE: st: RE: a question about option orthog for command ivreg2

From   "Jian Zhang" <[email protected]>
To   "Schaffer, Mark E" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: a question about option orthog for command ivreg2
Date   Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:00:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Mark!  Does the error message mean anything wrong in the first stage regression and/
or in the second stage regression?  How did this happen?

I examined the outputs from the first stage and second stage regressions.  There are no
estimates and test statistics such as F that are missing.   Does one still have to interpret the
results from the first stage and/or second stage regression with caution?

Thank you very much!
Jian Zhang