Re: st: ARMA(1,1) with Multiple Panels

From   Alexander Gelber <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ARMA(1,1) with Multiple Panels
Date   Wed, 23 Aug 2006 01:13:40 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you, this was quite helpful.

However, I understand that conditional MLE is inappropriate for a
nonstationary series, so that it would not be a good idea to use the
"condition" option.  If my series is nonstationary, what alternatives
would I have for estimating an ARMA(1,1) with multiple panels?

Best,

Alex