Re: st: RE: how to cluster with ivprobit with two-step option?

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: how to cluster with ivprobit with two-step option?
Date   Tue, 22 Aug 2006 11:08:22 -0500

Then I'd say, your villages are your strata, and then your PSUs are
indeed families. For the third village however, you will have to use
finite population correction saying that you sampled some 80% of the
population. If your sampling fractions were high in the first two
villages as well, then you might want to use that, too. I would
imagine your standard errors will actually go down because of those
design effects.