Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: xttobit

From   "naim cordemans" <>
Subject   st: xttobit
Date   Mon, 21 Aug 2006 10:16:00 +0000

I've perform regressions using xttobit and left censored explanatory variable in order to find the determinants of foreign aid allocations. I did regressions country by country for the USA, Japan and the main UE donors over three period of time : 1980-1989 ; 1990-1999 and 2000-2003.
I got most of the results but for some regressions, results are missing (replaced by dots) and I can get the value of either the standard error and the significativity level (Z). I checked all the data's twice and perform the regressions where results were missing twice but I still don't understand why I can't get some results. Could somoeone give me information about that?

thank you very much

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfeeŽ Security.

* For searches and help try: