Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: Persistent "New update available" message

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Persistent "New update available" message
Date   Sun, 20 Aug 2006 18:04:08 +0100

As you are in the USA, I would suggest contacting
StataCorp technical support tomorrow.

An alternative is to uninstall and start again.
That should be pretty fast.

Mike Lacy