Re: st: Variance-Covariance matrix using -lincom-

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Variance-Covariance matrix using -lincom-
Date   Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:54:53 -0500

Besides -lincom-, you can use -nlcom- to compute non-linear functions
of the estimated parameters, and you will get the delta method
standard errors along with the point estimates. If you need your B3
parameter really badly for your formulae, you can consider localizing
it:

local B3 (1-1 - [b1]_cons - [b2]_cons)

so that then you can use something like

nlcom (alpha13: ln( [b1]_cons/`B3' ) ) (alpha23: ln ( [b2]_cons/`B3') )