Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Random effects and marginal effects

From   Nikos Nikiforakis <>
Subject   st: Random effects and marginal effects
Date   Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:07:15 +1000

Dear all,

I am trying to estimate a model with two random effects (in particular one for individuals and one for the group in which the individuals belong). I also need to estimate the marginal effect of each of the independent variables.

Does anyone know a way I could do this?

I used gllamm to do the former, but then I can't seem to get the marginal effects.

I would be really grateful for any comments.

* For searches and help try: