st: RE: tsset in xtabond2

From   "Salvati, Jean" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: tsset in xtabond2
Date   Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:34:58 -0400

<tsset region-id year> would be correct if these two variables uniquely
identified all observations in your sample--that is, if each (region-id,
year) combination appeared only once in your sample.

The error message that you got ("repeated time values within panel")
indicates that this is not the case: for at least one value of
region-id, the same year appears at least twice. This can be the result
of a data input error, or it can indicate a more fundamental
organization problem in your panel.

Jean Salvati